Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Home Stuff: I have an Office now!




















































I kind of have an office now! I don't know why it's taken me so long to turn this spare room into something but I've finally cleaned it out of all the random junk and moved my desk into it. At the moment it's a pretty bare and boring space but I'm hoping to make a start on a bit of a gallery wall as that one lonely cat picture just looks a little sad!

I'm so happy with being able to put this room to use! It gets the best light in the entire house so it's kind of perfect for applying makeup in and I'm kind of hoping having a designated office will motivate me to be more organised and maybe even be a better blogger.

I'd really love some ideas as to where to find some affordable art for my little gallery wall if you could leave any suggestions in the comments! And please ignore my filthy laptop screen. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment