Friday, June 30, 2017

[June] - Healthy habits & getting my braces off!

















The end of June
It's funny how the months just fly on by before we've really had the chance to take it all in. At least, that is the case for me. Sometimes I feel as if I have so many grand plans to "embrace" each season and before you know it the first month of winter has gone and I've not really done anything that I set out to do. 

A break from Instagram
One thing I actually did do was take a little break from Instagram. I really needed it and to be honest once I deleted the app I didn't really have to fight with myself not to sneak a peek. It was pretty easy and I suddenly felt like I had more hours in my day. I'm back onto it now but I don't really check it as much as before and to be honest with all the algorithm changes I'm kind of loosing interest.

Braces off!!!
I've had my braces on for over 4 years. My teeth were not quite done but as movement didn't seem to be happening anymore I requested to have them off and my dentist was fine with it! I am enjoying eating allll the food & am planning on getting my teeth whitened next month!

Water habit
If you saw my post about starting some new healthy habits then you would know that I've been making quite the effort to start drinking water a bit more regularly. It's going well! On busier days I am still struggling to remember to stop and drink but it's becoming easier. I've started to notice this little bit of effort is also snowballing and I've started making other healthier choices, like taking vitamins & choosing healthier food.

Next month...
It's Madeleines birthday next month so I think I will be pretty preoccupied with getting prepared for that. It's actually really hard trying to figure out what to get a 2 year old for her birthday. Ideas anyone? 
I'm also going to be working on being more "mindful" next month which I think will be a big challenge for me, but I'll have a post to come soon all about that! Other than that, I really don't have any plans so we will just have to wait and see what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment