Thursday, April 6, 2017

life update [april]

Hello, how has your month been? Mine has been good, I don't feel like I've done a whole lot but at the same time I've felt really busy. Mum life huh? 























It's almost Easter! I've never really been the kind of person to care about or get into Easter but this year I am really excited about it. I've loved watching Madeleine get stuck into her first hot cross bun and her first Easter egg. The excitement on her face when she realised there was actually chocolate under that shiny foil was amazingly enjoyable to witness.

One of my favourite things about being a mother is watching Madeleine discover and experience things for the first time. Sometimes I think I get more excited than she does. Sometimes it's like discovering things for myself all over again.




















I've also spent this month getting ready for the colder weather that has finally started to get to us. Getting Madeleines wardrobe ready, tossing a few extra blankets over the couches and maybe testing out the heater a little too much! I can't wait to break out the beanie!






















For the month of April I'm going to try my hand at some proper goal setting and try to finally start working my way towards some of the things I've always wanted to do or change in my life. I'll also be taking Madeleine on her first plane ride for a quick trip to visit some family in Tasmania. I can't wait to get away and just have a break from the routine of home life.

What are you up too this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment