Tuesday, April 18, 2017

easter [2017]




















































Hello, how was your Easter? Mine was very quiet. I always seem to have very high expectations for the holidays and then I'm often left with a feeling of...is this it? I guess I'm always looking for those feelings of when I was a kid. But when you're the one that's doing all the behind the scenes stuff and all the organising it kind of takes the magic out of it. 

In saying that I do really enjoy being the one who creates these memories for my child. It made me so happy watching Madeleine wake up in the morning to a trail of bunny footprints and chocolate eggs. Does she ever love chocolate! I've hidden all the chocolate now and she still keeps checking her easter basket to see if there is magically more in there! Too funny.

























Aside from Easter morning we lazed around and watched a lot of television and visited Teive Tara with my mum. I've visited this garden before but this time as it's Autumn it was slightly different. Even more beautiful. We fed the ducks and Madeleine laughed at the sound the geese made. I love this garden because it's so kid friendly. They have toys and playground equipment in all different areas of the garden. Madeleine loved the hoola hoops and tried to copy me when I showed her what to do. I'll definitly be visiting again. I just love it. It's so pretty. It would be the perfect place for a picnic or if you're on your own to just sit and read a book or take some beautiful photos. I took way too many photos it was hard to choose which ones to share but these were my favourites.











































































Apologies if this post doesn't make sense. Trying to write a blog post with a toddler talking into my ear is no easy feat! I hope you had a lovely and chocolate filled easter break!

No comments:

Post a Comment