Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Scenes from my week: March 6 - 12

My post is up a little late this week because I've been so busy dealing with little miss's tantrums! They are so unbelievable and she only does it to me. She hasn't even been letting me give her a bath for some reason but will happily have a bath at her Nanas house. Is there something wrong with my bathroom? 



Despite that this past week has been really great! Madeleine is starting to use words properly all of a sudden. She can say apple and nana (banana) and when she touches something cold she will say "cold!". It's so cute and communicating with her is becoming so much easier. She is able to tell me what she wants a lot better now. Though maybe this is why she is having so many tantrums. She can ask for what she wants but if I say no. WELL, it doesn't go down very well. She has also been calling me "mum" a lot more now which I obviously love. She has been saying words for a while but now she is using them in the proper context and it's just amazing.
















I decided to cut my own fringe this week too. Oops. This is what happens when your child sleeps for ages and you don't know what to do with yourself. I didn't like it at first but today I do! I can't actually believe I cut it myself and it doesn't look horrible. 
















What else? I've booked a trip to Tasmania with my mum for next month. Much needed I think. We have family over there so it will be nice to catch up with them and enjoy some time out. Plus it will be Madeleines first time on a plane. I'm not really worried, it's only an hour flight so I don't think It will be that hard to keep her occupied. But it's nice to have something to look forward too.

I think that's about it! I've also been posting a lot more on Instagram so if you want to check that out just click -----> HERE.

Have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment