Monday, March 6, 2017

Scenes from my week: Feb 27 - March 5

I'm not doing to well with this "project 365" thing. I guess it's not really a project 365 anymore! But I will keep taking photo's when I can and upload them here. You know, sometimes life is busy. Or sometimes you just plain forget.

Anyway, speaking of life. It finally feels like it's settling down now. We are getting into more of a flow and getting back into doing some fun activities. We are also enjoying going out to the park frequently again. I'm curious to know what other mum's of toddlers get up to on their days off? Is it much the same? Play time at home. Play dates and visits to the park. Mum life really is the best life.

























I've also started being able to focus on myself a little more now. Putting in the time to do the little things that I enjoy, which means I might actually have something to blog about sometime soon. Remember way back when I had a "beauty blog"? I really enjoyed doing that but gave it up when entering motherhood. 


I always thought I would never be one of those mums that is "just" a mum. But until you have kids of your own you don't realise that it becomes everything. It really is all consuming and you really have to fight to keep your own sense of self. That's really become my focus these past couple of weeks. Just really honing (is that a word?) into 'me' again.

Parenting wise the tantrums are starting to calm down a little as I'm making more of an effort to plan Madeleines day a bit more. But we have an absolutely out of control obsession with her Dummy and her Blanket. Yes, it seems that we have a blankie situation!!
I'm not sure how long this is going to last or how I'm going to go about breaking these habits either. Any ideas?

I hope you had a great week and please leave a link to your blog in the comments as I'd love to stop over for a read!

No comments:

Post a Comment