Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Happy List #1



I will admit that I am struggling to come up with a new photo post every single week so I've decided to let myself off the hook and do something a little bit different. I've always believed that real happiness comes from the little ordinary moments that happen in our every day lives. That we needn't have to wait for a holiday or a lottery win to make us happy (Though it wouldn't hurt!). So I thought I would start sharing some of the things that make me happy to prove that it really is the little things that count.


> Eating breakfast to the sound of Summer rain

> Dancing to the La La Land Soundtrack

> My new found love of enjoying a cup of tea (instead of my usual coffee)

> Laughing at Madeleine laughing at me as I make silly faces and noises

> Finding new skincare products that actually work

> When Madeleine gives me a kiss without me prompting her

> When Madeleine learns a new word





No comments:

Post a Comment