Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Project 365


Hello! I am going to be trying out something new since completely failing at blogging last year. I will be doing a "project 365" post each week starting from...NOW. For anyone who doesn't know what project 365 is it is literally just taking a photo every single day for 365 days. I will combine a weeks worth of photos into one post and share a little explanation of my photo's in no particular order. So without further ado here is my week in photos.
















































1 - Madeleine watching her Uncle try out the pressure cleaner he got for Christmas.
2 - My dog Charlie joining in a day of relaxation after the Christmas festivities.
3 - Trying out some LUSH bath bombs for the first time.
4 - Madeleine enjoying a bottle of milk before bed time.
5 - Myself after washing my hair. It is such a chore but god it feels good once it's done.
6 - Maddie has been pushing her bed time limits lately and has been ending up in my bed watching Netflix most nights because I'm far too lazy to make her go to sleep.
7 - Watching a storm at Nanna's house.




No comments:

Post a Comment