Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Hi! I'm blogging.


I've been really wanting to start blogging again. For fun. I've written a few things. Posted them, then deleted them. I just don't really know what direction to go in with it. I sit down to write sometimes and I just can't. I've been dealing with some serious brain fog lately. I can hardly concentrate on anything. I'm pretty doubtful that this post will even end up making any sense. 

What I thought I might do is aim to post once a week. About what, I have no idea. I do know that I want to try and pick up my camera a bit more again. When Madeleine was born I had big intentions of improving my photo's and capturing everything. Naturally, the big expensive photo album I bought to document her first year is still sitting empty in my closet. Maybe that will be a good place to start, with photos. 

Yep, I think that's what I'll attempt to do. So how about I start with some photo's I took today? It's been a while since I've played around with taking photo's on my DSLR so they aren't fantastic, but here they are! A few shots from our visit to Malmsbury Botanic Gardens.












No comments:

Post a Comment